These overnight oats are super tasty and make busy mornings so much easier. My toddler can't get enough and they are great for all ages! They literally take less than two minutes to make. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 almond milk (or other dairy free milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine almond milk, almond butter, maple syrup, sea salt and chia seeds together in a jar or bowl and mix.
- Dont worry too much about the almond butter being fully mixed in...it often sticks together.
- Add the oats and stir to make sure they have been completely covered.
- Cover and let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Serve with fruit or any additional toppings that you like. We often add some of the following: -bee pollen -hemp hearts -shredded unsweetened coconut
Notes: This makes just one serving to double or triple accordingly