This is the perfect warming tea on a chilly morning or if you need a little boost in the afternoon. It is anti-inflammatory with the turmeric and ginger and my kids love it too.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup almond milk (coconut or other dairy free nut milk works well too)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder or fresh grated
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground or fresh ginger
- heaping spoonful of honey
- 1 tbsp coconut butter or oil (this is totally optional but I love to add a healthy dose of fat. I omit this if using coconut milk)
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (optional)
- Simply heat all the ingredients in a pot on the stove on low-medium heat while whisking occasionally
- Once it reaches desired temperature give it a good whisk for a minute or until frothy and creamy looking!